Thursday 13 August 2015

My Recent Favorite Tapes

Hey Guys, so today I will be sharing a post with you all about my favourite tapes that I have been using like crazy. These tapes are not necessarily new tapes but just ones that I have been recently loving. I am going to be sharing with you a total of five different tapes that are in no specific order.

1.       The first tape is called “Pineapple Delight”. It is a perfect summertime tape. The background is a light/pastel yellow with pineapples all over. It also has a few small white polka dots here and there on the background as well. I purchased this tape at Micheals for $6.99.

2.       The second tape doesn’t have a specific name but it is a tape that I purchased at Dollar Tree for $1.25. If I was going to name this tape I would call it “Girly Aztec”. It is an Aztec printed tape using the colours of Pink, Yellow, White, Green and Dark Purple.

3.       My third favourite tape is the new and improved “Minions”. The old version were just the classic yellow minion with their Denim overalls but, this new minion tape is on a whole other level. If you haven’t seen the minion movie go check it out but, I don’t want to give any spoilers. This is the perfect tape for a younger person but, I mean who doesn’t love Minions! I purchased this tape at Walmart on clearance for $4.99 however, since it is a licensed tape it is usually in the price range of $7.99-$9.99.

4.       The second last tape is “sunset strip” and this is the perfect definition of summer. It is a bright striped background that looks somewhat like a sunset with black palm trees all over. I purchased this tape at Micheals for $6.99 and it was also featured in my Micheals Haul Video.

5.       The last but definitely not least tape is called “Sugar my Skull” and it a gorgeous tape. This tape is basically a bunch of sugar skulls on a black background. What I love about this tape so much is that it can be paired with so many different solid colour tapes. I purchased this tape at Micheals for $6.99



That’s all for this post and I hope you all enjoyed it. Remember to always stay Cute, Creative and Crafty:) 

2 comments:

  1. I adore the pineapple tape! You can combine it with many different solid tapes! Great post :)

    ReplyDelete