Tuesday 14 July 2015

Scented Duct Tape

Hey guys, so today I wanted to talk to you about scented duct tape. This is a tape collection that came out a little while ago by DuckBrand. I bought my tape at Micheal's for $6.99 a roll. They had all the scents but, I only picked up three.

There are six tapes in this collection. The first tape is Lemon, it is the yellow one. The Second tape is Bubblegum, and it is light pink. The Third tape is Cupcake Frosting and it is Fuchsia. The fourth tape is Grape and it is Purple. The fifth tape is Chocolate Mint and it is a mix between green and blue. The Sixth tape is Creamcicle and it is Orange.

With these tapes I don't find it less sticky than a regular roll of Duct Brand Duct Tape. When you first buy these tapes they have the corresponding scent but, after you use it for awhile the scent will disappear. I have to say that I am quite disappointed with these tapes.

Thats all for this post today but, remember to always stay Cute, Creative and Crafty!



No comments:

Post a Comment